27 Apr 2011: The church was founded as the Hakka Community Church along Sophia Road sometime around 1949. In the late 1950s, it was renamed “Church of Christ of Malaya” following the completion of its building in 1959. The building is located along the entrance to Mount Sophia on Wilkie Road.
Inline with the church's facility upgrade plan, the Church of Christ of Malaya implemented a full sound system upgrade with the GECKO® C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile sound system for its church's main sanctuary.
The aim is to have a sound system that is able to produce a clear and intelligible sound, with balanced and equal-volume sound coverage for the hall that is plagued with echoes without touching its acoustics.
- 2 units of GECKO® REVELATION SR 615RF 15” 2-way C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile loudspeaker
- 6 units of GECKO® REVELATION SR 606R 6.5” 2-way C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile loudspeaker
- 1 unit of GECKO® EXODUS MXR 1604DSP 16-channel C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile mixing console
- 2 units of GECKO® GENESIS AG 600H Class-H C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile power amplifiers
- 1 set of GECKO® PASSION MP 621W/RP 211U wireless handheld microphones system
- 3 units of GECKO® PASSION MP 311S professional dynamic handheld wired microphone&nbsp;
- 1 unit of GECKO® ETERNITY CMP 2408 compressor/gate
- 1 unit of GECKO® DESTINY EQ 7043 graphic equalizer
- 1 unit of GECKO® AYERS ROCK DI 200P dual channel C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile DI box
- 1 unit of GECKO® GALILEE PSC 8220 power sequencer
- 1 lot of GECKO® TRUTH T3AL audiophile-grade signal cable
- 1 lot of GECKO® TRUTH T2 audiophile-grade speaker cable
- 1 lot of GECKO® OLYMPIAN series audiophile-grade connectors