The all-new GECKO® GALILEE CLASSIC PSC 8330 power sequencer is specifically designed and developed for your audio and music devices. Be it in the recording studio, at the venue, on the stage, or for audiophile applications, the GECKO® GALILEE CLASSIC PSC 8330 maximizes the performance of your audio and music system, making sure your system's tone quality is consistent and every nuance is not missed while protecting your system from power surge and spike, electromagnetic interference (EMI) and electrical noise, and simplifying your system management process.
With the GECKO® GALILEE CLASSIC PSC 8330 onboard multi-stage electromagnetic interference (EMI) filter and High Voltage Varistor (MOV) Suppressor technology, you can be assured your audio and music system are getting only the cleanest and safest power supply!
- Maximum Total Output Current: 25A
- Maximum Output Current for Each Line: 13A
- Input Voltage Range: 220VAC ~ 240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz (other voltage requirements are customizable)
- Voltmeter: Analog Voltmeter (Blue LED Light) with calibration feature
- Rear Panel AC Outlets: LINE 1 to 8 (Left to Right): Universal AC Outlets. Compatible with 6A, 10A, 16A (Chinese Standards), 13A (UK Standards), 15A (US Standards), and 15A (G/M Connector, European Standards) plug types.
- Delay Interval: Microprocessor-Controlled Delay (1.0s)
- Switch: Metal Push Button ON/OFF Switch with White LED Light
- Front Panel Indicators: LINE 1 to 8 (Left to Right): Green LED POWER: Red LED
- Spike Protection: Line to Neutral, Neutral to Ground, Line to Ground
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Filter: 20dB at 200kHz, rising to >40dB, 1Hz ~ 100MHz
- Surge & Transient Protection: High Voltage Varistor (MOV) Suppressor
- GECKO® Remote Switching (GRSW) via 1⁄4” TS Socket (1)
- Enclosure: Steel with Brushed Aluminium Faceplate
- Color: Metallic Grey (Enclosure)/Silver (Brushed Aluminium Faceplate)/Black (Metal Push Button Switch)
- Power Cord: 3 Cores 60227 IEC 53 (RVV) 300V/500V 10mm2; (L) 1.6m; unterminated
- Net Weight: 3.8kg
- Dimension: (H) 65mm (w/o Rubber Feet); 75mm (w Rubber Feet) x (W) 483mm x (D) 274mm
Watch video: 1 User Manual.pdf