The GECKO® SATELLITE SRM 2020 C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile condenser microphone is a large-diaphragm condenser specially developed for those who demand the best in the science of sound capturing.
Internally, the GECKO® SATELLITE SRM 2020 adopts an advanced SMT precision control circuit with a pressure gradient transducer cartridge and a large vapor-deposited 24K gold diaphragm to meet high sensitivity, extended smooth and linear frequency response with no crossover distortion and very low self-noise.
From the performing stage, radio station, to recording studio, you can always count on the GECKO® SATELLITE SRM 2020.
Features in a glance:
- Type: Large Vapor-Deposited 24K Gold Diaphragm
- Transducer Principle: True Audiophile-Grade Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 18Hz ~ 22kHz
- Sensitivity: -37dB ± 2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100Ω ± 30% (at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Equivalent Noise Level: ≤15dB A (IEC 581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 130dB (THD ≤1% at 1kHz ), 140dB (with 10dB PAD)
- Low-Frequency Attenuation: 10dB/octave at 100Hz
- Power Requirements: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Output Connector: Integral 24K Gold-Plated XLR Male
- Finish: Diecast Zinc Body
- Color: Metallic Grey (Body), Black (Steel Mesh Grille)
- Net Weight: 750g
- Dimension: (L) 160mm x (∅) 55mm
- GECKO® SATELLITE SH 2020 Suspension Shock Mount
- GECKO® SATELLITE WS 2020 Windscreen
- GECKO® SATELLITE Microphone Case
Watch videos: 1 2 3 User Manual.pdf